What issues can veneers fix?
Porcelain veneers are a versatile type of dental restoration that can fix a range of common cosmetic concerns. In fact, many people find that porcelain veneers can completely transform the appearance of their smile!
Some of the most common issues that we treat with porcelain veneers in our Glendale, AZ dental office are:
- Discolored and stained teeth
- Teeth that are short or eroded
- Chips and cracks that are primarily cosmetic in nature (if you have damage that is affecting the health or function of your teeth, we are happy to discuss other options to repair your teeth)
- Ridged or otherwise damaged enamel
- Widely spaced or “gapped” teeth
- Teeth that are crooked or twisted
Some people are born with a perfect smile, but many others turn to veneers to give them the gorgeous teeth they’ve always wanted. If you’ve ever admired the smile of a Hollywood star or other celebrity, there’s a very good chance that you’re actually admiring their veneers!
Dr. Narra is skilled in the placement of veneers and will work with you to identify the problem you wish to fix and to create veneers that not only fix that problem but also look attractive and natural. After all, nobody ever needs to know the secret behind your beautiful smile!
Call AZ Cosmetic and Family Dentistry today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Narra to find out if veneers are right for you.
- Bonding and Veneers
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentistry for Cancer Patients
- Laser Dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Periodontal (Gum) Treatments
- Preventive Services
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth-Colored Fillings