Should I whiten my teeth with professional products?
We understand that people want to save money, but unfortunately, in many cases when you use a cheaper product, you get inferior results. This holds true for teeth whitening as well. Professional products have a number of advantages over the kits you can buy in the drug store including:
- Professional teeth whitening products can be completely customized to meet your needs. The tray is made from a mold of your teeth so that it fits your mouth perfectly, and the whitening product itself is available in a range of strengths to give you the level of whitening you want.
- We'll monitor your progress and be available any time you have a question or a concern.
- The strength of professional products is higher than that of over-the-counter products, giving you more whitening in less time.
- Professional whitening products often contain a desensitizing agent, making it possible for people with sensitivity to whiten their teeth.
The reality is that when it comes to your teeth, one size definitely does not fit all! To appeal to a mass market, this is the approach that over-the-counter products must take, but we believe that dental care should be personalized to meet your unique needs.
Call our Glendale Cosmetic Dentist office today for an examination and consultation to see what kind of results professional teeth whitening can give you.
- Bonding and Veneers
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentistry for Cancer Patients
- Laser Dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Periodontal (Gum) Treatments
- Preventive Services
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth-Colored Fillings