Should I get Invisalign or braces?
It really depends on your own particular needs and the severity of your misalignment. Invisalign is an excellent choice, especially for adults who are looking to maintain a mature, professional appearance, but some conditions and misalignments can only be corrected with traditional braces. Dr. Narra will provide her professional opinion as to whether you are a candidate for Invisalign.
Why do people choose Invisalign? Several reasons!
- Invisalign, true to its name, is virtually invisible. Even from up close, most people will never realize that you are wearing the aligners.
- With Invisalign, you won’t have to return to the office as frequently. You’ll be given your aligners and the directions for switching them out.
- You remove your aligners to eat, which means that you won’t experience the food limitations of braces. Enjoy apples, corn on the cob, or even caramel popcorn whenever you feel like it!
- You also remove the aligners for cleaning, which means that you can not only get your aligners sparkling clean and prevent them from becoming discolored, you can also clean your teeth more easily without having to maneuver around brackets and wires.
- The treatment time for Invisalign is often shorter than for traditional braces. Dr. Narra can provide you with an estimate of your expected treatment time.
Call our office today to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Narra to see if Invisalign is the right choice for you.
- Bonding and Veneers
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentistry for Cancer Patients
- Laser Dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Periodontal (Gum) Treatments
- Preventive Services
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth-Colored Fillings